BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 18 November 2011

Finally..!!!

finally i finish my computer event poroject that took so long to finish it.
but still not good enough to compare with the others.
i've spent about RM 50 on just the print.
now i dont hav any money to use.

it doen't matter coz my family will come.
then i'll get some money to use.
the reason my family come to my college is just to give
my work item such as model board, mounting board, and so on.
lucky me that i live in Shah Alam, so it just 
taake 1 hour to come here.


now i got to focus on doing the others final assignment.
coz the dateline is next week.
i 've got 2 more to finish it.
it's surely sucks when ur frens hav finish it.
but its not gonna take so long.
next week is th opening of the final exam.
still feel nervous coz i'm not study anything yet.
but i hav to be confident to myself
and tell to myself that i can do it.
Go Amir...Go Amir...>.<


No comments:

Post a Comment